New Avatar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Avatar

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
Well, I guess its finally time for a new Avatar as Jay did not lead us to the promised land as we had all hoped. :(

^yeah, it does suck...it doesn't exactly fit this year, and i(obviously) never expected him to compete for mvp... but when i chose it back in 2001, jay was in the middle of his best season as a dolphin and the city of miami was still hating on him.

oh well, i'll make a poll in the offseason to share some ideas for a new username and hopefully get some of your ideas as well :)

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
^yeah, it does suck...it doesn't exactly fit this year, and i(obviously) never expected him to compete for mvp... but when i chose it back in 2001, jay was in the middle of his best season as a dolphin and the city of miami was still hating on him.

oh well, i'll make a poll in the offseason to share some ideas for a new username and hopefully get some of your ideas as well :)

I respect you for sticking with it all this time. :up:

I'm not big on changing user names all willy nilly, I think it's a way of erasing your past that some people seem all too eager to use.

But, there is a time and place for everything and unfortunately, that time is coming for you (due to fiedlers play of course).

I am honored that you would want to hear any of my suggestions. Thanks.

i'll probably be choosing a new username pretty soon, as soon as the phins make a move
well i mentioned it to you the other day and i never meant it personally nor hatefull nor to be just a d11ck but changing it will work for you and everybody heres to the fins in 04 and beyond cheers!! :peace:

Manning for MVP? naw, indy's not that stupid...are they? :lol:

*prays*

thanks inFINS, coming from an old schooler like you, that means alot ;)

*gives inFINS a big, wet, sloppy kiss and tokes*

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
I think "The Artist formerly Known as Fiedler for MVP" sounds just great.:)

funny you mentioned that, i plan on using that very reference where "Dan Marino" currently sits, i've never done anything with that tagline.

Tenndolphan, its cool. i didnt think you meant anything by it...but you wouldn't believe how harsh some people can get over a username

Last edited by a moderator:
Manning for MVP? naw, indy's not that stupid...are they? :lol:

*prays*

funny you mentioned that, i plan on using that very reference where "Dan Marino" currently sits, i've never done anything with that tagline.

Tenndolphan, its cool. i didnt think you meant anything by it...but you wouldn't believe how harsh some people can get over a username
cool, i thought about it after i said it and i was out of line its your decision on who and what you like im just glad we like the same team. heres to many years cheering together

I respect those that stick up for those they believe in even though it's not popular. We knew Jay wouldn't be MVP, but you stuck with him. :rocker:

How about "Namath Drools"?? :tongue:

I believe Fiedler will be back, but he will be our backup.

Back
Top Bottom