New Backup? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Backup?

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
Oh God!

I know it's just for backup status but check out what is sure to be our newest backup QB. This guy couldn't cut it in Dallas. Dallas clearly has a number 3 QB as a starter. What does it mean if you get cut from there?

Clint Stoerner

Plays ok in Madden if that helps you out ;p

Lost Mark Bulger for the season and he played at a 70+ QB rating....of course after 4 games I lost him for the season to..........damn Madden lol

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Clump<-------------President of the Bring Back Ray Lucas Fan Club

:foundout:

your first duty is to appoint me Vice President:D

DO NOT DOWN CLINT "STUMBLE, FUMBLE" STOERNER, he went to the University of Arkansas and is still the leading passer in school history. He has tremendous upside but has never gotten a chance after he lost to the Giants in his only start. Trust me on this, Stoerner is a diamond in the rough and would be a tremendous sign.

Blake Sebo, Your Resident Razorback Advisor

Wait a minute. Arkansas? Pass?

Don't they still run the wishbone down there?

Your local "wishbone running" Clemson fan.

The Texans just cut Mike Quinn.

He knows the system here and could be the 3rd string until BG is ready.

Uhhhhh, I believe Bill Clinton is the all time Arkansas leader at making passes. :huh:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Clump<-------------President of the Bring Back Ray Lucas Fan Club

:foundout:

As our #3, that wouldn't bother me, he was actually getting better by the end of his term..that 1st game just messed up his pyschee, and he wasn't any good for the next 2 games. It's hard in the NFL if you loose your confidence, especially at QB. Can't blame him for our last two though. That was all D. or lack of it.:D

They can't bring back a guy (Lucas) they openly said he was the main reason of missing the playoff.

I read somewhere that right now Corey Jenkins is the third QB...

I hope Fiedler and Sage don't go down in the same game. And Jenkins could be injured too by playing LB.

Actually we do not still run the wishbone, we are a running team with the most mobile qb in the SEC. I am sad that we passed on him, but I hope he catches on somewhere else. GOOD LUCK CLINT!!!

Who cares about Stoerner. He's our #3 QB, and not for very long either...just a month at the most. Sage Rosenfels is our primary backup QB and so far in TC and PS he has looked about as good as Brian Griese. We're fortunate to have 3 QBs who should be fully capable of starting and winning games without vomiting all over themselves and screwing things up.

BTW Mike Quinn doesn't know OUR system, he knows Chan Gailey's system. He was Gailey's little lap dog remember? I think he got a short look at Norv's playbook before we cut him for Sage....can't remember.

Back
Top Bottom