New CBA...it is worrying you? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New CBA...it is worrying you?

FrankP

Starter
Reaction score
Hello,

I have read this morning, the new article speaking on the new CBA still FAR-FAR from being signed. Now, with the debacle in the NHL, and what might well transpire in the NBA, does the slowness in negotiations scare you a little?

If this team is to take it's final punishing form, it would take this year and the next, then, in 2007, we should be very competitive... however, if nothing is signed prior to the end of the 2006 season, every player would become free-agents and there would be no more cap...noting: the destruction of every team with players going for the money...

Let me hear your opinions on this!

Thanks,

I wouldnt worry about too much this year. Next year i expect for the negotiations to go deep. NFL is the most popular sport there is and i doubt that the CBA will take that away. A deal will be done sometime next year, i promise you that.

i dont know....i hear alot of players ar unhappy with the present CBA and want some big changes

I don't think there is really anything to worry about as far and cap and player compensation. I think there are more issues with revenue sharing. You know, Jerry Jones feels that he makes more money with the Cowboys and shouldn't have to share as much. Who knows. Billionaires and Millionaires fighting for more money just seems very wrong.

Back
Top Bottom