New Coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Coach

MetalKev

Dan THE MAN Marino
Reaction score
Miami has had the players ever since wanny was here but haven the good players can only get u so far u need a good coach to. thats what happened to the bucs gruden motivated his players better the dungey and what happened they won the super bowl thats what we need here we got the players just need the coaching plus wanny is to conservative we need an agressive coach that yells at players not some guy who pats them on the *** and says good job:shakeno:

You're just beating a dead horse there about the coach issue. :shakeno:

Yup. Its true. There are many here who feel that the coach is a large part of the problem.

we got the players just need the coaching plus wanny is to conservative we need an agressive coach that yells at players not some guy who pats them on the *** and says good job

You need the Tuna!

Seriously, if you really believe the Dolphins have the players and have underachieved, the Tuna would get you to the AFC Championship game in one year. And he's about due to walk away from the Cowboys! Grab him.

Then he can do the Buffalo gig and be done with the AFCE. :)

we need an agressive coach that yells at players not some guy who pats them on the *** and says good job

Well Dick Vermeil has gotten his teams to perform by crying and hugging of all things so I dont thats necessarily the answer.

this horse has been dead and continues to get its a@@ kicked, I dont think very many of us believe that Wanny is the right coach but personally I have accepted it and moved on.

Newbies don't know what's been said on the board, understandable. someone just give him a link or something.

Back
Top Bottom