New Design for Fin Heaven? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Design for Fin Heaven?

xmdc986x

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey Staff Members..

Since Fin Heaven is pretty big, and its getting even bigger with the OG interview and the link on his site, I was wondering if possibly you would be interested in a new website design.

You can e-mail me at xmdc986x@hotmail.com, or IM me at xmdc986x.

It wouldn't cost too much, even possibly nothing. I have a lot of experience in website design, and I look forward to re-designing this website.

Get back to me on this. Thanks.

Do you think this web site is so bad that it just screams for a re-design?
What makes you think we would want this web site redesigned?
I mean it's nice of you to offer and your probably a very nice guy/girl, but did you ever think that the person responsible for the current lay out(not me) might get insulted by your offer?

Originally posted by inFINSible
Do you think this web site is so bad that it just screams for a re-design?

Heh it kinda does actually now that the question has been asked, but then I get professional guys who do sites for big rock acts to do my gaming clan sites so I'm probably a bit prejudiced there lol

Originally posted by xmdc986x
Hey Staff Members..

Since Fin Heaven is pretty big, and its getting even bigger with the OG interview and the link on his site, I was wondering if possibly you would be interested in a new website design.

You can e-mail me at xmdc986x@hotmail.com, or IM me at xmdc986x.

It wouldn't cost too much, even possibly nothing. I have a lot of experience in website design, and I look forward to re-designing this website.

Get back to me on this. Thanks.

Dude/dudette, I design sites since 1991 and this site looks fine to me. It is a matter of use and need. If you are such a design hot shot why an hotmail account. I would say if you solicit for business you should at least give your business account here. Otherwise, all you are is a "spammer", an unwanted solicitor.

Hold on guys...we are always looking to improve the site. Maybe he/she has some killer design ideas, I would hate to berate this person simply for offering his/her services.

xmdc986x, we can do this another way. If you come up with something you think is an improvement, e-mail me at dolfan1@citlink.net

AJ and I will look it over and if we like what you have, we will let you know.

Thanks for your interest in helping Fin Heaven.

Dolfan...Thanks for your support....I can have a sample layout by Saturday evening. (5/18)

As for the other people who have posted messages, I am just a regular person who likes to design websites for fun. I have no business. So, before you assume I have a business, ask first.

And FFib....Where did it say I was such a design hot shot?? The site looks fine, but there is no perfect website out there. It can always be improved, and I am looking to help improve this website.

Another design?!? LOL... just kidding. As Gram (87) said, we are always looking to improve the site, in any way possible. If you come up with a better design, so be it... we'll talk.

Are you familiar with vB? If so, are you good with designing message boards?

Let me know, and thanks for your offer.

bigbry, I am in Lake Havasu, AZ. Wait, are you the guy I rented the boat to this Spring Break?

Originally posted by dolfan87
bigbry, I am in Lake Havasu, AZ. Wait, are you the guy I rented the boat to this Spring Break?

Uhhh, no, no no, It was the drunken capt of the other boat that did all the damage.

BB:)

LMAO...now you have me all confused.

Have we met? Seriously..have we?

Originally posted by dolfan87
LMAO...now you have me all confused.

Have we met? Seriously..have we?

No 87, I was just blindly playing along. I thought maybe you were an Admin at Dolphin talk.(AZphinfan)

BB

oh...lol...ok. I rented a boat to a bunch of people over spring break, and they screwed up the prop, and I went there to fix it, and one of the guys saw my Phins hat. Anyway we got to talking and I told him about Fin Heaven. He told me he has been here before, but I never heard from him again.

He was from Colorado...so I just guessed.

I have never been to Dolphin talk...but I would like to meet the AZ guy.

Back
Top Bottom