New England works draft again..2-1sts round picks in 2012. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New England works draft again..2-1sts round picks in 2012.

taldolfin

Starter
Reaction score
Im so tired of New England wearing us out in the draft. They work it like Jimmie Johnson did with the Cowboys. They make all the right moves and to think that they are set again for next year makes me sick to my stomach. They can see the future and we think we can win by plaing it safe. With the lockout the way it is set up what did we do to improve this team? You try to get the most from this unique draft in gaining more picks as did the PATS and even look at Wash. they made out like bandits. Many of the players they took were players Miami looked hard at but kudos to them they got it done.

They had a terrible draft and did not address their needs. All they do is continue to push picks to future years.

Yeah, don't forget they do bonehead things, too. Like trading Richard Seymour. Do you think it was just a coincidence that they trade their best defensive player, and suddenly their defense plummets to the lower third of the league? Lolpats

So what..........were the ****ing Miami Dolphins.

Whats the point of continually trading picks for next year when you just trade them for more picks the year after that? They have all these picks, and they never use them..

Its stupid

There is a cost of trading for future picks. They passed on Clay Matthews and this year passed on Mark Ingram. But getting #1's for Bledsoe and Seymour were great deals. They know when to get value for aging veterans.

They had a terrible draft and did not address their needs. All they do is continue to push picks to future years.

I agree very much. Their draft baffled me. They kept drafting offense when their defense is the weakness. Two RBs, OT, and a QB? Seriously? That's why I liked our draft a lot. Our offense stinks, so we drafted almost entirely offense! That is how you get better!

Who cares? Everyone made a big deal about them having two picks this year and that resulted in over drafting an OT when a top notch CB was available and then they trade away the other one. Guys crying that NE would get Ingram and they passed on him twice and still didn't get any real pass rush help. Big whoop, IMHO.

Who cares? Everyone made a big deal about them having two picks this year and that resulted in over drafting an OT when a top notch CB was available and then they trade away the other one. Guys crying that NE would get Ingram and they passed on him twice and still didn't get any real pass rush help. Big whoop, IMHO.

Could you imagine how this board would react if we had two first round picks every year and just kept trading them away for picks in the next draft? I think people would be more pissed than they are now around here

Exactly. Bruschi said that drafting Dowling when Brooks Reed & Sheard were still on the board was questionable. So, now they have 7 picks next year instead of 5?

Cleveland IMO did the best this yr.

I promise you..they have a PLAN,unlike our Moe,Larry and Curly running our team.
They are always in the hunt every year,while we flounder around....and yet you guys call them stupid.
I wish our team was that stupid.

I promise you..they have a PLAN,unlike our Moe,Larry and Curly running our team.
They are always in the hunt every year,while we flounder around....and yet you guys call them stupid.
I wish our team was that stupid.

The reason they are in it every year is Tom Brady. Without him, they would have been awful last year with their average, tired defense. And it's going to be average and tired again seeing as they spent six of their first seven picks on offense this draft.

Next draft with a season at Brady's feet under Mallett's belt, NE will flip him for a high second, package that and its 2 firsts and go get Andrew Luck.. Mark my words.

Back
Top Bottom