New ESPN Mag | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New ESPN Mag

Motion

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
New ESPN Magazine has Benson on the cover with the title " I'm NOT Ricky!". Good read, alot of draft info inside. Their mock has us taking Ronnie Brown.

Whats funny is the Benson article states that his stats prove he's the best back of his class, then they give caddy the nod in a head to head comparison over Brown. Then the Mock draft says we take Brown as the first RB.

AirChambers84 said:
Whats funny is the Benson article states that his stats prove he's the best back of his class, then they give caddy the nod in a head to head comparison over Brown. Then the Mock draft says we take Brown as the first RB.

Yeah I noticed that too. The little Brown vs. Caddy article was just Randy Mueller's opinion. My personal favorite line of the article: Benson, a guy who used to tell his positions coach to radio up to the OC in the pressbox and tell him "Cedric says he's ready to take over this game."

SpeedRush99 said:
My personal favorite line of the article: Benson, a guy who used to tell his positions coach to radio up to the OC in the pressbox and tell him "Cedric says he's ready to take over this game."

That's cool

Back
Top Bottom