New fan from San Diego | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New fan from San Diego

calif_dolfan71

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

New guy here from San Diego, I've been a daily visitor and reader of this site for well over a year now and I love it. However, now I have decided to become a person of postings. While I enjoy most of the threads posted here I have read a few that have been completely pointless and instead of complaining about them I have decided to become a member and join in on the discussions.

I am from So Fla and beginning last year I will be making a pilgrimage back to Dolphin stadium each year to watch at least one home game. I saw the Charger and Titan game last year and was stoked. This year I am coming back for the Chief game. I hope to hook up with some Finfans while I'm there, so to everyone I say hello and I look forward to some good sh&$ talking.

:Welcome: You should speak to Fin Fan in Cali. He is one of our Mods and from the San Diego area. Enjoy your time here. :wink:

Welcome aboard man!! You were probably one of the only fans happy at that Charger's game , huh? I love San Diego though....the city, not the team!!!!

Back
Top Bottom