New fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New fan

Foxtrot_01

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello all, I've been a fan since 2006, my best friend got me hooked to the Dolphins and although I've been in Miami for 11 years I never had anyone show me what the Dolphins were all about. My best friend which happens to be a girl is a die-hard fan since she was a child. Since 2006 we havent missed a game when the Dolphins are playing in Miami, last year we flew to London to watch them play the Giants. I became a fan in one of the worst seasons ever so that has to count for something, and it doesnt make me a bandwagon fan. This year I got season tickets and we havent missed a game and we hope to keep it up as long as we can pay for the tiks other than that we wont miss a game on TV. Happy to join the Dolphins and although I come from a soccer culture I got hooked on the Dolphins forever.

GO DOLPHINS!

Welcome! This is the best Miami fan site on the internet and we are glad you are here. The staff and I are at your service.

-Matt
Owner/Admin

Hi fin-atic

My name is crazyfin i'm a loyale fan since 1984 but never heard about this site see i live in montreal canada and my friend who is a dolfan told me about it. Love what you guys are doing here on finheaven. could you tell me how to become a vip member?
GO dolphins GO we are going to beat the jets and win the divsion wow! what a turnaround from last year.
Thanks Crazyfin

Back
Top Bottom