New Fin Fan on the Forum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Fin Fan on the Forum

Section455Row3

Ready for the 2009 Season
Reaction score
Whats up everybody, my name is Robert. I live in South Florida and am a Die Hard Dol-Phan! This is my first post here and I just wanted to introduce myself. I have season tickets in Section 455, Row 3. This upcoming season is going to be huge in re-establishing our presence in the NFL. I look forward to hanging out on this board and I also look forward to another AFC EAST title.

Thanks,

Rob

Thanks everyone...I am looking forward to being a part of this forum as well as being a part of the "Sea of Aqua" that we MUST HAVE to give our Dolphins a true Home Field advantage this year.

Welcome. Look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Thanks- and dont worry everyone will be hearing from me come game time. Im going on the record saying this now-

South Florida MUST MUST MUST show the Fins support. We also MUST MUST MUST have our stadium filled at every game. Remember- the AFC East comes through Miami and I cant speak for everyone else but I can tell you that on EVERY SINGLE defensive down, I will be doing my best to create as much chaos as I can to distract the visiting team. Now if I had 74,999 other people helping, all together as a whole big family we can make Miami one really tough place for visitors to play at. And i'll tell you what- you want to see the AFC East in Miami again? Then thats what it is going to take on our, the fans, end. I dont know about you but I am not happy with just this past title. I WANT TO BE PLAYING FOOTBALL IN FEBRUARY.

Back
Top Bottom