new finheaven poster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

new finheaven poster

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I am long time lurker first time poster. I have been to a few other Dolphins site but I think this is my fav. Can't wait to Saturday's draft. Hope fully Andrews falls to us, he will shore up our line quite nicely. As far as the Bears wanting Ogun......Rick if you are listening DO NOT I REPEAT, DO NOT trade him for anything less tan a first rounder......not a swap of first rounders, but a first rounder period. Pesonally I would rather sign Ogun, but that is looking less and less likely. I hear Chicago is offering a second rounder and Aaron Gibson, well screw that. We will gladly take your 14th pick. If you don't like that offer, well, then forget it. Right Rick?

pigskinguy said:
I am long time lurker first time poster. I have been to a few other Dolphins site but I think this is my fav. Can't wait to Saturday's draft. Hope fully Andrews falls to us, he will shore up our line quite nicely. As far as the Bears wanting Ogun......Rick if you are listening DO NOT I REPEAT, DO NOT trade him for anything less tan a first rounder......not a swap of first rounders, but a first rounder period. Pesonally I would rather sign Ogun, but that is looking less and less likely. I hear Chicago is offering a second rounder and Aaron Gibson, well screw that. We will gladly take your 14th pick. If you don't like that offer, well, then forget it. Right Rick?

doubt he's listening man. Do the phins even have the cap room to give him a deal beyond the tender?

WeOwndPPStadium said:
doubt he's listening man. Do the phins even have the cap room to give him a deal beyond the tender?
Yeah, not sure about that.....but I am sure they could structure the deal so it is back-loaded and wouldn't hurt too much this year.

Welcome aboard...and all you other lurkers, com'n down too....love to have more opinions and sources...

Welcome the the Best FinFan site on the web pigskinguy!!

Glad you made the jump from lurker to active participant!
Feel free to take advantage of all the FinHeaven has to offer.
If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either myself, FinHeavenAJ, Muck, or any of our Moderators, we're always willing to help in any way we can.
Looking forward to seeing you on the boards!

Go Fins!

Welcome aboard enjoy the peeps as they are intense, diversed, and funny..

All that makes a good board..

Back
Top Bottom