New Forum........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Forum........

ASCII

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Do you think you could make a new forum and call it....................Fin Fans Whinning Forum? I get sick of everyone throwing tatrums, about everything, and starting a million pesmestic threads. That or could you give me some thread titles that have been started in the vip section?(kinda like test driving a car)

You test drive a car because it costs thousands of dollars. The VIP forum only costs $24.

byroan said:
You test drive a car because it costs thousands of dollars. The VIP forum only costs $24.

Okay, you could at least give 2 or 3 thread titles..............

BTW Love your avatar.........that show is just plain amazing

Ricky Brown said:
Okay, you could at least give 2 or 3 thread titles..............

BTW Love your avatar.........that show is just plain amazing

VIP is worth it. More indepth talking, good points etc...
You don't get the we should have kept Bates threads!

Yes, it's one of my favorite shows of all time. I'm hooked.

Here's a few titles:

Rules and Regulations
Chambers stinks
What was Linehan thinking!

;)

Okay last question...........When I look at the posts do I have to scratch my head and question wether the poster is really a dolphin fan?

Ricky Brown said:
Okay last question...........When I look at the posts do I have to scratch my head and question wether the poster is really a dolphin fan?

Nah! It's worth it, like I said, its more to the X's and O's then, he stinks because!

Ricky Brown said:

Nope. The posts are great and there aren't as many threads. No duplicates either. :lol:

There should be a link on the main forum page that you can click so you can join.

okay done

Subscription Information
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
You have successfully signed up and made a payment of $24.00 USD. This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as FINHEAVENCO
Subscription Name:
FinHeaven VIP Membership Subscription

Contact Information

pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
Business Name:
pixel-1.gif
FinHeaven & CoContact Email:
pixel-1.gif
webmaster@finheaven.comNote: You can view these details at any time by logging in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com

Back
Top Bottom