New Fox Sports Mock (3/7/06) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Fox Sports Mock (3/7/06)

Kucha

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Very interesting:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5387194

They still have us picking Winston Justice which may not be the case if we sign a T in FA, IMO, but Tye Hill (at #17) and Brodrick Bunkely (@ #8 to Bills) is very interesting. These two guys are sky rocketing up on most people's boards it seems. Jimmy Williams is in a draft roller coaster.

interesting. Good to see Jackson get some love. Still think Young will drop.

justice is the safe pick unless we sign Ashworth or shelton

Greenway at #25...RIIIIGHHT. Unless we get a big LB, in FA, if Greenway's there he is a Phin. They say he's weak in the article, but strength can be gained. His instinctive nature and leadership is rare!

dolfan005 said:
Greenway at #25...RIIIIGHHT. Unless we get a big LB, in FA, if Greenway's there he is a Phin. They say he's weak in the article, but strength can be gained. His instinctive nature and leadership is rare!

Very possible, he had a very weak combine. Speed and strength are both questionable.

I'd take greenway over justice anyday... it would be nice to have a scary defense again

wow, some notable moves. Ngata drops a few spots, no longer considered the top defensive lineman in the draft. I hope he keeps dropping. I would love to pick him up at #16.
Jason Allen moves up into the end of the first. I was really hoping he'd be there for us in the second. But no Cromarite anyway to be seen, so maybe he makes it to the second? Hard to believe.

Psychosikes said:
I'd take greenway over justice anyday... it would be nice to have a scary defense again

I'd take Justice or McNeill over Greenway, as long as we make a run at Ahmad Brooks in the supplemental. It would be sweet to instantly nail down the left tackle position for a good long time.
The UTEP LB (forgot his name) seems pretty popular on this board, and could be had later. If what everyone says is true, he could be a steal in round 3.

Pocoloco said:
I'd take Justice or McNeill over Greenway, as long as we make a run at Ahmad Brooks in the supplemental. It would be sweet to instantly nail down the left tackle position for a good long time.
The UTEP LB (forgot his name) seems pretty popular on this board, and could be had later. If what everyone says is true, he could be a steal in round 3.

Thomas Howard

As much as I would be happy to see us get Justice, I wouldnt want to pass on Greenway either. I would also prefer that we went DB in the first, but if Justice, and or Greenway are there then I guess you could probably forget that.

There is an outside chance that Ngata might be available when we pick #16. If so, I'd snatch him up in a heart beat...but this is more wishful thinking than anything.

I'd take Greenway over Justice. Greenway had a weak combine from what I've read and his speed and strength (ie, inability to shed blocks) bring concerns...that could cause him to drop...but he's too good of a player for us to pass up, IMO.

Ill take whoever plays the position we dont sign a starter in FA in. If we sign Ashworth, then the need for Justice slides down a little bit. However if we feel Carey might move to RG and Hadnot at C, then Justice starting at RT is still a very good possibility.

Philter25 said:
Ill take whoever plays the position we dont sign a starter in FA in. If we sign Ashworth, then the need for Justice slides down a little bit. However if we feel Carey might move to RG and Hadnot at C, then Justice starting at RT is still a very good possibility.

With who at LT?

Philter25 said:
If we pursue Ashworth, I would think he would get a shot at the LT position. Ashworth has played both RT and LT for NE......

Good call

Back
Top Bottom