New Fox Sports Mock (3/7/06) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Fox Sports Mock (3/7/06)

I do like Justice also, but FA will determine that pick I think. Ashworth would be a good LT, and then maybe we could look for a good LB or S. like Lawson, or try and trade down a few picks and get Ko Simpson would makeme happy

dolfan005 said:
Greenway at #25...RIIIIGHHT. Unless we get a big LB, in FA, if Greenway's there he is a Phin. They say he's weak in the article, but strength can be gained. His instinctive nature and leadership is rare!

I think Greenway could be ours if Saban wants him. I dont care about his 16 BP's, the dude can play and over that, he can play the 3-4. You have to wonder if Saban told him to screw up the BP and you are a Dolphin.

finfan54 said:
I think Greenway could be ours if Saban wants him. I dont care about his 16 BP's, the dude can play and over that, he can play the 3-4. You have to wonder if Saban told him to screw up the BP and you are a Dolphin.

As opposed to having a great combine and possibly going top 10? doubtful.

Guys, we have to remember that Saban is the type to pick the BPA, and that is definitely Greenway in this case.

Like someone said, strength can be gained, but the risk of Justice's off the field problems are larger than Greenway's strength issues, IMO.

SpeedRush99 said:
As opposed to having a great combine and possibly going top 10? doubtful.

It is highly doubtful, but at this point, who doesn't want to be a Dolphin? If this guy is a gamer, and cares about winning, then maybe there is a .0001% chance that he screwed up the combine to become a Fin.

kpcane said:
It is highly doubtful, but at this point, who doesn't want to be a Dolphin? If this guy is a gamer, and cares about winning, then maybe there is a .0001% chance that he screwed up the combine to become a Fin.

Good point.

sure....and lose a ton of money in the process just because the phins are oh so much better then the other 31 teams out there :lol: (in my own mind they are of course....but.....not everyone thinks like fin fans unfortunately, lol)

Wow....in this mock, Bills could take Huff or J. Williams, V. Davis, Bunkley or Ngata

That would be a dilemma and of course depends on what the Bills do in FA

Under this scenario....I would find a trading partner and move down a few spots and see who falls....Greenway could then also be an option as could Justice....

If I absolutely had to pick at #8....it would be Bunkley but Huff, V. davis, and Williams are tempting....Ngata lacks motivation and probably isn't on our radar

As for the Fins....again, FA will determine this but I would grab Greenway over Justice....Hali and Kiwanuka are intriguing options as well

Back
Top Bottom