new girl in town | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

new girl in town

xmiamibarbie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
hey ya'll
im ashley and im a huge dolphins fan.originally from jerseyy but now i live in miami. i look like a cheerleader but im the loud mouth crazy blonde whose yelling at the refs for missing calls or sayin how ginn should have been traded weeks ago. im in college studyin law to be a sport agent and i came to the conclusion that if i ever get married one day, my husband better be a die heart fins fan like me..

Welcome to Finheaven, we hope you find the posting bug like lots before you!!!

Isn't it mandatory for a female that comes on this board and says she looks like a cheerleader, to post a recent picture of herself. MODS, I think we need a ruling here.

Just kidding. Welcome to the boards.

Welcome to simply the best Dolphin fan site. FinHeaven is the largest Miami Dolphin internet community and the staff and I are at your service.

-Matt
FinHeaven Owner/Admin

how do we know you look like a cheerleader LMAO

hey ya'll
im ashley and im a huge dolphins fan.originally from jerseyy but now i live in miami. i look like a cheerleader but im the loud mouth crazy blonde whose yelling at the refs for missing calls or sayin how ginn should have been traded weeks ago. im in college studyin law to be a sport agent and i came to the conclusion that if i ever get married one day, my husband better be a die heart fins fan like me..
ive always wanted a girl friend who was a dolphins fan. all the girl friends ive had were giants, steelers, eagles, and cowboy fans. glad there were no jets ,pats or bills in there.....lol...welcome and good luck i wish I wish I was a scout for the fins

Welcome!!!! Love the Fin ladies out there... and yes you do look like a chearleader.
By the way, you could become Ginn's agent and if your good at your job you could always get the Patriots to pick him up!!!

Back
Top Bottom