New guy saying hello | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New guy saying hello

darrensls1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am new to this forum but I've been a Miami Dolphin fan for a long time. I grew up in Chicago but I now live in Rochester, New York. So I went from seeing the Dolphins play in Indy once a year to seeing them once a year in Buffalo. Even though every game I have seen live is on enemy territory I always wear my Marino Jersey proudly! Of course it may be time to pick another player who is still on the roster but that's another thread altogether :D

It was in the early ninties when I became a Dolphins fin. The division of the company I worked for back then had a playoff football pool going. Everyone threw in twenty bucks and got to pick a playoff teams name out of a hat. If your team won the superbowl then you win. I wasn't into football then but I liked to gamble so I grabbed a name. Yep it was the Miami Dolphins.

They were seated number 2 that year and had the first week off. They hosted San Diego and won to advance to the AFC Championship. They lost that game to Buffalo but ever since then I have been a die hard Dolphins fin. Anyway I'm glad to be here.

darren

Back
Top Bottom