New Guy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Guy

Dolfan#13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey Dolfans! I'm new to this site and I would like to learn how to get some of those great sigs and avatars. Can somebody help me out?

Welcome to the board.. I think you need to be around for a while before you can get some of that stuff, maybe someone will take pity on you and help out though. After 50 posts PM NJFINSFAN1 6x and ask him, he can probably help out:D

GRAPEAPE said:
Welcome to the board.. I think you need to be around for a while before you can get some of that stuff, maybe someone will take pity on you and help out though. After 50 posts PM NJFINSFAN1 6x and ask him, he can probably help out:D

:tantrum:

GRAPEAPE said:
:sidelol: :wink: Welcome Brother!

:welcome: :wave:

Just so you know, I am one of those who takes pity on newbies and can make you sigs/avatars before the 50 post level. :)

just going down the list trying to get to 50 posts

I dont know what happened, yesterday I had 50+ posts, now it says I only have 28, make that 29.

Back
Top Bottom