new guy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

new guy

welcome a-board TheShamash9

I am sure you enjoy yourself here :jumper:

Originally posted by dolfan87
Hey Welcome bro. Nice original name.

Enjoy!
shamash are you referring to the middle candle on a hannukiah ?

yea, referring to fiedler....if you think about it, he is the middle hannukah candle in the middle of the O-line, hence the "shamash"...

#9......................

are you infact, jay fiedler? if so, welcome anyways!!:evil:

tell us a little about yourself, age, hobbies,where your from, how you became the finz starting qb, your relationship with wanny, etc....:lol:

no boys, dont worry, i'm not fiedler...just a dolphin fan for life from jersey, goin to school down in nawlins'

Welcome, and hopefully your name is prophetic: Special Chanukah celebration in Miami with a victory parade!

OOps, my bad. I forgot that the Superbowl is played after Chanukah. Celebrate the following year!

Welcome aboard bro. We have a lot of fun in here and most of the posts are pretty intelligent and insightful. We do have a couple of resident Jills fans (most of whom can be a tolerated and, occasionally contribute something intelligent) but none of us can be blamed for that. Happy posting. :D

i might be late, but i just got on

welcome shamash9! the main dolphins board is good for info, the lounge is for fun and if you feel you have something nasty to say to another teams fans go to nfl smack. and don't forget the trivia forum!

Back
Top Bottom