New Head Coach Canidates....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Head Coach Canidates.......

Stoops is good but Remeber he is a Family Guy, and has stated on many occasions he is not leaving OU.

Remember Cowher can run a passing offense and rushing offense well. He is an excellent coach in my opinion. He almost won that one SB as well.

Here's some crazy talk for you:

Al Saunders

You can't argue with the KC Offense. You also can't really argue with the decision to give the last Vermiel OC a head coaching job. Sure, he has a dubious past, but that didn't stop us with Wanny! ;)

If you want crazier talk, I'll toss Chuck Cecil's name into the hat. He doesn't have much coaching experience (though he does have some -- he apparently works for the Titans), but he could show all our defensive backs how to cheap shot their way into injury and league suspension.

If you want a serious suggestion, I think I'd like to see Mike Trgovac from the Panthers. He's not quite as young as I'd like, but he has definitely paid his dues and is deserving of mention as a possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stoops please

As a Longhorn fan, I would vote for Stoops. I don't know if he would be any good in the NFL, I just want him to stop bullying Mack Brown.

Hookem.

Texphinphan.

P.S.

Apparently both Deon and Dan are available for coaching jobs

Back
Top Bottom