New Kiper Mock has Phins taking... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Kiper Mock has Phins taking...

I actually got a good chuckle out of Kiper's mock. Thanks for sharing that. He needs to go away along with the rest of ESPN and the NFL Network hacks.

It's not a bad pick, but i think Dolphins go LB at 11.

I don't agree with O-LINE. We have Tunsil as a sure fire starter. Like him or not Gase still loves Pouncey there are no guarantee's he's gone. We drafted Asiata last year do we just concede he's never, ever going to be good enough to start and replace that spot with a high pick immediately? We don't know what's going to happen with James and we have Davis anyway who's looking like a find. I'm not against taking lineman, just not early.

In 2017 the Pats lost to KC, Carolina and Miami. All of them beat them by throwing the football. What is described here is Tennessee and Jacksonville's formula which will fail. Actually I don't think there is a team left in the playoffs with a good enough passing game to challenge NE.

Jesus, if Seattle ends up with a safety combo of Earl Thomas And Derwin James then I just give up.

and after the combine and FA he will change that mock..no way James makes it to 18 and I would probably take Edmunds before the OL.. btw Edmunds is the son of former Dolphin Ferrel Edmunds.

and after the combine and FA he will change that mock..no way James makes it to 18 and I would probably take Edmunds before the OL.. btw Edmunds is the son of former Dolphin Ferrel Edmunds.
Wow, I didn't know that. He was a decent TE for us but then again he had Marino as his QB.
BTW, I can't stand Kiper. He acts as if he invented the draft

Ozzy rules!!

We are to infer that Cousins signed with either Jax or Arizona given that Mayfield goes 13th to Washington.

Washington might need to move to 11 to get their QB.

I am curious to know how many of you would take 21 and 22 from buffalo if you knew it was for Mayfield

I know I wouldn't do it with Allen still on the board.

I wouldnt lose any sleep seeing Baker in Buffalo. I know he has his fans here.

There’s the first top 15 for tremaine Edmunds

Won’t be the last
Walter has him at 22. Starting to feel if we want him we might have to take him at 11. I thought we could trade down and still get him in the late teens or early 20's but not sure of that now

Ozzy rules!!

i think he’s gonna be the first off the los lb drafted

But ideally he’d have more instincts. Top 12 and average at best instincts not exactly great bang for your buck

Don’t let New England get him though. Tailor made for that scheme

So damn tired of taking offensive linemen in the 1st. No wonder this team is garbage. Take some damn playmakers on the defensive side for once.

We need defense. LB's, DE's ball hawking FS. Forget the line, we have options we've already drafted being totally discounted by the site. To win our division we need to be able to cover Rob Gronkowski, pressure Tom Brady and cover RB's out of the backfield or we can forget it.

Yes, we need LB's that can run, DE's that can get to the QB, and an athletic TE.

In the secondary, we've got Lippett, Tankersly, McCain, Xavier, and few good safeties - no need there.

D-line is solid with Suh, Phillips, Godchaux rotation.

Good o-line coaching should be enough vs. drafting 1st round lineman every year.

Back
Top Bottom