DE-Ogunleye
OLB-Takeo Spikes
MLB-Thomas
OLB-Greenwood

DB-Surtain
DB-Madison
SS-Freeman
FS-Marion

Won't happen, but sure looks good to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice, but you just put the fins over the cap by 15 mil or more, but it is fun to dream aint it:lol: :lol: :lol:

If your gonna go that far could you at least put a better QB in there?

Unless you were talking about BOB in his prime..

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
If your gonna go that far could you at least put a better QB in there?

Unless you were talking about BOB in his prime..

Here, here!! I'm not sure why everyone in here has such a high hard one for Griese but he's, a) not ever going to come to Miami, and b) he would fail miserably trying to live up to the legacy of his father. Of all the places that he might go, Miami, not even if he comes for free, is not one of them.

You guys are nuts. Griese's legacy is minisscule to Marino's. That is the standard Dolphin QBs are measured against.

Second is these are grown man. You act like Brian is i n the fetal position in therapy huggingan Elway doll in one hand, and a photo of his dad in the other. PLEASE!!! This is a grown man who has had his own great success. The only problem he has in Denver is they don't want him. Their team is average and they keep longing for the days when Elway would drag them out of despair. The problem is their's not his. His numbers over the last year have palced him at or in the top 10 of the league, including one Pro Bowl year. He has talent and he is his own Man.

Get out of here with that pressure malarky.

If we can get Brian we jump on it with two feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a grown man who has had his own great success. The only problem he has in Denver is they don't want him. Their team is average and they keep longing for the days when Elway would drag them out of despair. The problem is their's not his. His numbers over the last year have palced him at or in the top 10 of the league, including one Pro Bowl year. He has talent and he is his own Man.

wow!! sounds alot like someone else... let me change a few words

This is a grown man who has had his own great success. The only problem he has in Miami is the fans don't want him. Their team is average and they keep longing for the days when Marino would drag them out of despair. The problem is their's not his. His numbers over the last year have placed him at or in the top 10 of the league, including one Pro Bowl year had he not gotten injured. He has talent and he is his own Man.

Originally posted by fin-atic
You guys are nuts. Griese's legacy is minisscule to Marino's. That is the standard Dolphin QBs are measured against.

Second is these are grown man. You act like Brian is i n the fetal position in therapy huggingan Elway doll in one hand, and a photo of his dad in the other. PLEASE!!! This is a grown man who has had his own great success. The only problem he has in Denver is they don't want him. Their team is average and they keep longing for the days when Elway would drag them out of despair. The problem is their's not his. His numbers over the last year have palced him at or in the top 10 of the league, including one Pro Bowl year. He has talent and he is his own Man.

Get out of here with that pressure malarky.

If we can get Brian we jump on it with two feet.

Bro, the guy is one step away from that fetal position scenario you just described. He's got the the talent but he's constantly trying to be something he's not to please God knows who, and he fails miserably. Let's see, in the past, I don't know, 20 years, how many NFL player- scratch that, make it pro atheletes- have had incedents involving being punched in the mouth by a driveway and bum rushed by a dog??? Any takers?? I'll tell you how many, Zero!!

The guy is unstable in the environment in which he is in and he needs to go somewhere where there is very little expected of him during his first season or so in order to give him a chance to become the kind of QB he is supposed to become rather than the QB he thinks everyone else wants him to be. In Miami he'd have the exact same pressure, and problem set that he had in Denver and would likely fall flat on his face (on a driveway, while tripping over his dog who was running to get his beer...) He'd be a perfect fit for a place like Chicago where he would have a year or two before anyone would expect Super Bowl aspirations.

Back
Top Bottom