New Logo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Logo

LtDan

I am a Dan but not a Lt.
Reaction score
Are you guys having problems getting the new logo up and running? Heck, I forget what it looks like now. Muck keeps saying check back next week and so on and so on. We are ready for a new year of Fin Football and a new look FinHeaven!!! Any updates on this guys?? AJ?? Muck?? Bueller???

LtDan662002 said:
Are you guys having problems getting the new logo up and running? Heck, I forget what it looks like now. Muck keeps saying check back next week and so on and so on. We are ready for a new year of Fin Football and a new look FinHeaven!!! Any updates on this guys?? AJ?? Muck?? Bueller???
I hope it comes up soon, because it is AWESOME!

New Logo:
phins2da-1.png

darkmistress said:
minus the sun :D
I tried looking for the one without the sun, but for some reason it must not be hosted anymore. I just get a red X. Also, I can't thank you enough darkmistress for such a great sig you created for me. :)

Nublar7 said:
I tried looking for the one without the sun, but for some reason it must not be hosted anymore. I just get a red X. Also, I can't thank you enough darkmistress for such a great sig you created for me. :)

No probs, I'm surprised you still have it...most of the ones I did around that time aren't being used anymore...:(

Phinsfan1980 said:
Im confused is this just the FH logo?

Yes... that's the new FH logo. It will be released when the "new look" of the site is up and running. AJ is working diligently ironing out the kinks... it will be soon, just have patience! :cooldude:

Our new logo looks like it's on steriods.

Back
Top Bottom