New Look Ricky.....Awesome New Wallpaper | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Look Ricky.....Awesome New Wallpaper

34RWilliams said:
i agree with wagons, looks like his head is a little bigger than his body?

Wow you have to crazy! How do you look at the guy and say his body is smaller than his head? The guy is JACKED!!! :lifter:

shalafi3455 said:
Wow you have to crazy! How do you look at the guy and say his body is smaller than his head? The guy is JACKED!!! :lifter:

Yeah! he is JACKED!!!! but the picture makes it "look" like his head is a little bigger thats all im not taking away form da beast at all.

This tattooing business has got to stop...All those who get a billion on them, I can't wait until you get old and saging..have any of you seen the tatoos on people who are over 50..I think 1 or 2 small tattoos are ok, but this all over the body thing has got to stop.

How could any of you miss the dreads? Those things were disgusting. A couple of times, those dreads cost ricky some big plays...
Plus, they weighed about 20 lbs. so he is bound to run alot faster without them!!!:roflmao:

Ricky has some guns on him damn! Now I feel sorry for the DB's. Poor little guys!

Hey Truedus,

Glad to have a fellow Airmen on the board!

The new look is tight, I hope he has the best season of his career this year.

CirclingWagons said:
doesn't look like his face

How would you know? Most the Bills see are the back of his helmet as they chase him to the endzone. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :cooldude:

Has he been working out with Boston? It seems he has gotten bigger than he was last year.

Now I know why Roy Williams started going for Ricky legs and knees from the beginning of the 2nd quarter on. :rofl3:

It was funny watching that. Roy Williams started the game being brave and going head up with Ricky, Ricky put him on his back 2 times one on one. From that point on, Roy went for Ricky's legs. Here's one example.

148574RickRoy01-med.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom