New LT? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New LT?

Anyone who has had covid knows 5 days is not enough to get over it completely... Even after negative tests. They made the right call sitting him out.

That was a BRUTAL holding call on the Tua Keeper with the game on the line, and Tua had already got the corner. He did not embarrass himself as a whole, but I would grade it a C-. I don't think he will be the starter next week at LT.

He had issues with penalties, and got beat a few times, but I'd agree he did slightly better than Jackson did last year. I suspect Jackson gets his job back, if for no other reason than that LT is the only position Jackson can play, whereas Eich can play 4 positions if needed.
That first holding penalty was BS.

Leave Eich at LT an move AJ to RT and see how he does. Eich done good having not played LT during camp.

Leave Eich at LT an move AJ to RT and see how he does. Eich done good having not played LT during camp.
He hasn't played the Right side since his Freshmen year at college when he was a reserve player. He would need significant time to adjust, and we don't have that time right now.

He hasn't played the Right side since his Freshmen year at college when he was a reserve player. He would need significant time to adjust, and we don't have that time right now.
And before camp when was the last time Eich played on the right side.

And before camp when was the last time Eich played on the right side.
Yes, but Eich had training camp to learn the right side, plus they probably gave him a heads up when they drafted him that they wanted him to start working on the transition. Jackson would be starting from square 1.

Eichenberg was dreadful today, if he keeps Jackson out of the lineup based on this performance I worry greatly about our ability to evaluate OL play. There is a lot of work needed throughout the line.

Go watch the film where Eich gets "ran over"... he actually gets tripped up/stepped on by another lineman.

That was a BRUTAL holding call on the Tua Keeper with the game on the line, and Tua had already got the corner. He did not embarrass himself as a whole, but I would grade it a C-. I don't think he will be the starter next week at LT.
I sure wish someone would teach Tua how to slide. That was ugly as hell hurt me just to watch. Also if you watch the replay of that play you will find Eichenberg has ahold of the man's jersey below his head there was no hand's to the face.

Back
Top Bottom