New Marlins Unis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Marlins Unis

Hideous! I always feared the day when one of our other local teams would have a uniform more garish than the Dolphins, and sadly, that day has come.

Meh not a big fan of them. I have always liked the logo and uni's the Marlins had.

That being said, they are better than I thought they would be. I don't like the orange at all, or the look of the "M" but I do like the college kind of swag they have.

Could be worse.

the concept is pretty cool, just can't get used to that new looking marlin, and the font looks weird they should have used another one

the concept is pretty cool, just can't get used to that new looking marlin, and the font looks weird they should have used another one

Pretty much this . . . I forgot I really don't like the "new Marlin" the old one is a classic. And the font is weird.

But I agree the concept is kind of neat.

VQ6xe-1.jpg

Attachments

• VQ6xe.jpg
    VQ6xe.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 3
They made him a contract offer....man it would be sick if he did sign here

I absolutely hate that new logo! See the graphics thread for my complete opinion. As for the font, it screams Miami Vice to me. I will give them this, at least you won't mistake them for another team with those colors.

Back
Top Bottom