NEW MEMBER< Good to Meet You ALL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NEW MEMBER< Good to Meet You ALL

HOBOKENDOLFAN

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey Fellas and ladies,

I just joined the Forum. Huge Fan from Long Island, currently living in NJ. I come down to SOBE for a couple games a year and travel on the road for a couple and of course the jet game here in NJ. I look forward to some intelligent banter with you all and hopefully make a couple of friends to tailgate with when I am down there. God bless and LETS GO FINS!!

_BC

Boik14

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Good to see a fellow LI'er here. I knew I wasnt the only Phin fan from there though at times it seemed like it :)

Welcome aboard.

LtDan

I am a Dan but not a Lt.
Reaction score
HOBOKENDOLFAN said:
Hey Fellas and ladies,

I just joined the Forum. Huge Fan from Long Island, currently living in NJ. I come down to SOBE for a couple games a year and travel on the road for a couple and of course the jet game here in NJ. I look forward to some intelligent banter with you all and hopefully make a couple of friends to tailgate with when I am down there. God bless and LETS GO FINS!!

_BC
Welcome!

gofins

another MD finfan
Reaction score
HOBOKENDOLFAN said:
Hey Fellas and ladies,

_BC
Welcome. If you're looking for intelligent banter from ALL of us you will be disappointed. Some of us, yes, but not ALL of us.:D

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards man...looks like you need an avy and sig...haha either pm me for a request oh yeah you cant you need 50 posts well just make your request here or check out skape or nubs sig shop

snap

Madden MVP
Reaction score
HOBOKENDOLFAN said:
Hey Fellas and ladies,

_BC

welcome friend.

Top Bottom