New Member | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MsAmanda

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to this board. Grew up in S. Florida and been a Dolfan my whole life! Look foward to chatting with everyone.:)

MsAmanda welcome to finheaven.....if you have any questions or problems feel free to ask me or any of the other mods and mentors....we also have a forum for such things.....anyway I hope you like real Dolphin die-hards, because we have them by the truckload here.

Hello MsAmanda...

Glad to see you here, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me, WharfRat, or as inFins pointed out, the moderators and mentors. We're all here to help ya out...

I look forward to talking to ya...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Welcome to the board, MsAmanda. :)

I just thought I'd mention... cuz you're sure to become curious... yes, I am single. :wave:

Hope you have lotsa fun chatting with all your new fin pals, Amanda.

Originally posted by inFINSible
MsAmanda welcome to finheaven.....if you have any questions or problems feel free to ask me or any of the other mods and mentors....we also have a forum for such things.....anyway I hope you like real Dolphin die-hards, because we have them by the truckload here.

Boatloads, too !!

Hey there MsAmanda. Welcome aboard. You've just joined the best Dolphins board on the planet. :up: Stick around, things get really exciting when camps roll around. All kinds of eyewitness reports and great conversation. The place gets flooded. :)

Happy to have you aboard, enjoy, this is a good discussion board and the members are very passionate:D

Hey inFins.......you're avy is scary. It reminds me of the time I got captured and interogated in 'Nam. ;)

Whats up Amanda... Im MissMeth (not for the drug) or MissDolfan.. I am one of the few females that post on this board and if you need to talk to someone without all the testosterone, im here. But believe me these are TRUE dolfans and i love talking to them.

:band:

Back
Top Bottom