New member | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bufsabresnu

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just recently joined this board and have read on here that some of you think that Bills fans are all obnoxious idiots. This is not a true statement at all. For the most part we are not too different from you, we love our team and talking football. There are some Bills fans that go too far and are obnoxious, but then again there are some Phinfans like that too. I also read that when the season starts the board will be for only Phinfans, that would be a shame as you will lose credibility. Fans of other teams have their own opinion on things and that is what makes for good convesation. I understand that you want to keep it your board, but I hope that you understand that there are those of us out there that love to talk football and do respect others points of view. To the Mods...I know that you are relatively young, but keep up the good work and be fair to all who post and your membership will grow.

clear.gif

Is there anything else we need to know, o' wise one?

Congatulations on you first post maybe your next post will be even more condescending, it's gonna be hard to top that one though.

I am just posting my opinion on things. I guess you are one of those Phinfans that don't repsect opinions that aren't your own. I came here for some friendly football talk, not to start $hit. How am I being condescending? By saying that it would be a shame if this board was closed to fans of other teams once the season starts? Do you have something to hide?

Originally posted by Bufsabresnu
I just recently joined this board and have read on here that some of you think that Bills fans are all obnoxious idiots. This is not a true statement at all. For the most part we are not too different from you, we love our team and talking football. There are some Bills fans that go too far and are obnoxious, but then again there are some Phinfans like that too. I also read that when the season starts the board will be for only Phinfans, that would be a shame as you will lose credibility. Fans of other teams have their own opinion on things and that is what makes for good convesation. I understand that you want to keep it your board, but I hope that you understand that there are those of us out there that love to talk football and do respect others points of view. To the Mods...I know that you are relatively young, but keep up the good work and be fair to all who post and your membership will grow.

The whole tone of the post was condescending but here are some highlights;

For the most part we are not too different from you, we love our team and talking football. There are some Bills fans that go too far and are obnoxious, but then again there are some Phinfans like that too

Do we not know this?

To the Mods...I know that you are relatively young, but keep up the good work and be fair to all who post and your membership will grow.

I'm sure the mods need to be told how to do their job....how did we ever come this far w/out you?

Fans of other teams have their own opinion on things and that is what makes for good convesation.

another, "no duh!"

I'm not starting sh*t either, but I'm not in the mood for "holier than thou" crap this morning.

I was only trying to introduce myself. If I offended anyone, I appologize. I wasn't trying to sound "holier than thou", as you put it.

welcome aboard, its good to talk to people who root for other teams...they can offer a different view on stuff...i just hate it when people talk smack about the dolphins...as long as you dont do that you are always welcome to post your opinion...

Nothing wrong with smacking it up IMO. That's just me. Lord knows a lot of them probably hate me over there, but they don't bite my head off very often. They let me post and even agree with me on occasion. :)

Bufsabresnu,

The fans of other teams will not be kicked out as such. What I said was, that when T.C starts, this board will be for discussing the Phins.

We have forums for NFL football in general, and we also have smack forums. During the season if you feel like imparting Buffalo Bills info to us, just do it in the appropriate place.

It's real simple; this is a Miami Dolphins Forum. Our fans want to discuss the Dolphins, so if you feel like talking about Miami do it here all season long, and you will be welcome.

I hope I cleared that up.

Originally posted by dolfan87
It's real simple; this is a Miami Dolphins Forum. Our fans want to discuss the Dolphins, so if you feel like talking about Miami do it here all season long, and you will be welcome.

And that doesn't mean talk such as "Jay Sux0rz" and typical crap.

I'll always welcome anyone to discuss football. I don't mind even the disagreements. But the Bills fans normally don't put it in the correct context. Instead of saying "I like Bledsoe personally because I feel he can lead our team to the promised land" or the likes, they normally say "Jay sucks, so do you, we're better".

So you see, it's all about the presentation of the information you're wishing to discuss.
But again, this forum is for discussing the Miami Dolphins. Finheaven does have other forums for discussing other teams and the likes. So while you're here, welcome. Lets talk 'phins!

Originally posted by Bufsabresnu
I was only trying to introduce myself. If I offended anyone, I appologize. I wasn't trying to sound "holier than thou", as you put it.

I apologize for jumping your case....I happen to agree with you anyway.
Welcome to finheaven.....you seem like an honest intelligent person and we can't have enough of those around here.
I hope you can forgive me and not let my opinions reflect on any one else here.

welcome aboard Bufsabresnu and look forward to intelligent Fins-Bills football talk - though based on improvement from last year I see the Bills competing for the Wild Card and 2nd place w/the Pats and the Fins finishing a solid division leader.

Thanks for the welcome.. I understand that this is a Phins forum and I will abide by the rules. I just like to talk football with other fans.
inFINSible- It's all good, water under the bridge.

Back
Top Bottom