New member | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi there!!!

Possibly the first Member from Germany???
clear.gif

Welcome all! The more Fin fans, the merrier! :D Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

I haven't posted very much lately, so I see 87 is gaining on my ass now! hee-hee :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ burghPhinFan:

That`s perfect german :)
But you don`t have to refresh your german, i will try to post the best english i can.....( i try :mad: )

was ist denn los?

i can remember several other phrases from hi school, but they don't have anything to do with football.

i think you are the first from germany, there are several from great britain, but none from europe. WELCOME!

....That`s perfect german
But you don`t have to refresh your german, i will try to post the best english i can.....( i try )

sounds good so far!
How did you get to be a fellow Phin Fan? Is the NFL popular in Duestchland?

Dolphins Uber Alles!!!!!!!

No, Football is not very popular here in Germany. But i love this game (and the Dolphins) for more than 10 years right now. I saw Dan Marino playing in the early 90`s and i liked the colors of the uniforms ;).From that moment my heart belongs to the Dolphins. Most of the Football-Fans here in Germany like the Packers, Cowboys, 49ers or Bucs....don`t ask me why.;)
The NFL gets more popular year by year because the NFL Europe has 3 teams in Germany and we saw guys like Kurt Warner playing here......
It is possible to watch 2 NFL-Games live on Pay-TV every week (formerly 4 Games!!) but it is very expensive....

i see, there are many germans in this forum:D
No, i cannot pick any i game i want to see. we can watch 2 games on sunday and/or he MNG. So we are forced to watch the Broncos 3 times in 4 weeks. But it`s ok......i am very happy, that i can watch some football...

Guten tag heir FinFan#13. Ich bin FinaticalOne (obviously stated) :D Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom