New member | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i was introduced to Rush and BOC on the same day by some friends!

they played me Spectres and Fly By Night (no idea why, caress of steel, 2112 and a farewell to kings were already out, lol) sometime in 1978.

True, it was also good. I think it is for me probably because I had more familiarity with the songs on S.E.E at the time. I had that album before On Your Feet...
of course.

when SEE came out Spectres was my favorite BOC album.

Over the years it's been Tyranny and Mutation, Agents of Fortune, Secret Treaties.

Probably Secret Treaties now.

So On Your Feet Or On Your Knees pulled up to SEE or surpassed it (for me).

of course.

when SEE came out Spectres was my favorite BOC album.

Over the years it's been Tyranny and Mutation, Agents of Fortune, Secret Treaties.

Probably Secret Treaties now.

So On Your Feet Or On Your Knees pulled up to SEE or surpassed it (for me).
Well, I think Agents of Fortune really launched them with the studio version of Don't Fear the Reaper. That was the tune that brought them into the mainstream rock world. Man, I miss those days, that was music...

Well, I think Agents of Fortune really launched them with the studio version of Don't Fear the Reaper. That was the tune that brought them into the mainstream rock world. Man, I miss those days, that was music...
definitely!

but mainstream success and my favorite material are often quite different, lol.

revenge of vera gemini, baby! morning final! sinful love!

definitely!

but mainstream success and my favorite material are often quite different, lol.

revenge of vera gemini, baby! morning final! sinful love!
Oh, I definitely agree with that, but it's often the mainstream song that brings the band to your attention. So you purchase the album for the one song but you wind up listening to it all. I bought Spectres for Godzilla and it's not even my favorite song on the album, it was when I first purchased it.

Back
Top Bottom