New Member | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RBofYear23

Get ready to be run over!!!
Reaction score
Hey guy/gals! I am new member looking forward to sharing my thoughts about our beloved Dolphins for the rest of the year. I really see the upcoming game against the Falcons being a smash mouth type of game that will be decided in fourth quarter. If we can protect the ball and play sound defense against their running attack, I feel we can pull out this game with a victory. My prediction is 16-10 Dolphins. Lets see how close I am. Go Dolphins! I hope they are ready for a heavy load of Ronnie and Ricky......

RBofYear23 said:
Hey guy/gals! I am new member looking forward to sharing my thoughts about our beloved Dolphins for the rest of the year. I really see the upcoming game against the Falcons being a smash mouth type of game that will be decided in fourth quarter. If we can protect the ball and play sound defense against their running attack, I feel we can pull out this game with a victory. My prediction is 16-10 Dolphins. Lets see how close I am. Go Dolphins! I hope they are ready for a heavy load of Ronnie and Ricky......
:welcome: :newbie:

Welcome to the boards man, keep it clean and keep it real.

RBofYear23 said:

Welcome, who is your avatar of??

Welcome!

There is a lot of knowlege and opinions...some great...some ridiculous. This is why this site is sssoooo fun. Any finfan is a friend of mind. Welcome:D

:welcome: I would agree with the smash mouth type game. Atlantas rushing is good, if we can stop Dunn from breaking that long run we have a good shot at a win.

Back
Top Bottom