New Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Mock Draft

Caps said:
Ngata totally sucked it up in his bowl game. His value has probably dropped slightly.

So that's one game. Orien Harris hasn't done much in his UM career. He's one of those guys with the measureables but not the results.

RWhitney014 said:
So that's one game. Orien Harris hasn't done much in his UM career. He's one of those guys with the measureables but not the results.

I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm just saying I can understand it.

I don't think Houston takes Bush. I think they trade down and pick up D'Bick later. Or the Niners trade up but that is a smaller possibility. That's just my opinion.

After watching what happened to Ngata....I wouldn't want him. Perhaps he's a terror against Pac-10 schools...but against the Sooners....he was invisible. Plus he got banged up....knee. I rather have R. Wright, Texas.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
I still think thats drafting Cutler to high....with better value still on the board. I know lots of folks like him, but I think its stretching to grab him over other areas of need that are available.

I like this site's evaluaition and placing. Granted it seems to have to many undeclared folks (Declaring) but its still pretty good.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2006/prospects/

When your need in one particular area (QB) is so great with so few options (rookies or FA) then drafting Cutler there is NOT a reach. I think this kid could be better than Leinart and certainly Young in the long run. There might be better prospects at other positions available but to trade down or pick one of those "better prospects" and lose out on the "last potential franchise QB" would be very foolish.

FinSinceBirth said:
I don't think Houston takes Bush. I think they trade down and pick up D'Bick later. Or the Niners trade up but that is a smaller possibility. That's just my opinion.

Houston WILL DRAFT BUSH if they have the #1 pick. You can bank on it!

dominizzo said:
he wont declare unless he wins the Rose Bowl

Why do you say that? I heard he has already started searching for an agent. If your right...He might as well make himself comfortable in Texas because USC is going to destroy the Longhorns.

I hope that Nick trades up and goes after mr. aj hawk or mr. linehart. is ther any word on broie coyle or brady quinn coming out ?

RWhitney014 said:

I dont think that is very accurate. He's one of those solid guys that are not "superstars" but they are always very reliable. Even though the numbers dont show, he can defend against the run and rush the passer. He is one of those "team" players... i think he is an immediate impact type of guy. just my opinion...

:missmeth:

ROSCO P.C. JR said:
I hope that Nick trades up and goes after mr. aj hawk or mr. linehart. is ther any word on broie coyle or brady quinn coming out ?

Saban is all about value. I really do not see him giving away picks to land Leinart when he can stay put and nab Cutler.

There is zero chance that Ferguson drops by San Fran. They need another T badly.

Back
Top Bottom