New Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Mock Draft

NeuPower_Draft

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello guys, I am a long time user of this site and I wanted to post my mock draft for the top twenty picks. I just created this site, so any feedback would be appreciated.

The website name is neupowerdraft com

Thats not bad, I just skimmed really fast and I will go back and look more in depth in a few but the FSU- PSU game is on

Why would the browns draft Cutler when they just drafted Charlie Frye who is playing reasonably well???

I noticed your QB rankings. Shouldn't Drew Olson, UCLA, be on there, around the 7 spot or so?
I agree with the others that Cleveland probably won't look at Cutler very seriously.

As for our pick I think you are right on the money with Chad Greenway. We will have a need at the OLB position, Greenway is going to be a very good player for along time. When you add him to a LB core of Zach Thomas and Channing Crowder and that is a scary LB core. When you get into the 3rd round for the Phins you have to think if Pat Watson from FSU is available he is a strong candidate as 6'4 200 lbs he is a HUGE FS and he also plays special teams so he could replace some guys that are likely gone via FA.

Do you really rank Omar Jacobs higher that Brady Quinn.......UmmmmmI think that kinda kills alot of credibilty for me. You may question Quinn for only doing it for one year, but lower that Jacobs....

I'll be VERY disappointed if we go with Greenway in the 1st.

Why would anyone not want us to draft Greenway? If he's there is very posible that he could be our pick.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom