New Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Mock Draft

FinFan57

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Gents, from the Wild-*$$ Guess Draft Central, we have a revised new Mock Draft.

I wish we could draft Shawn Andrews, but I'm afraid he'll be gone by #20. Trading down is a real possibility and I think Spielman will take a look at available OL (after Andrews is gone) and come to the conclusion that none are worth a 1st round pick. Therefore, I think he'll go with DL and come back to the OL in Round 3. Here is the controversial Mock Draft.

Round 1 - Marcus Tubbs - DT

Huge upside and a gap-eating run stopper that Miami covets. Could be the next Timbo with time and experience. Miami is aging quickly with all DT's at thirtysomething. Tubbs is too good to pass up.

Round 3 - Adrien Clarke - OL

Huge body with great upside. Should be a great space-eating, road-grading RG. Has not played up to his full potential, but has the skills and size to be dominant in 2-3 years.

Round 4 - P.K. Sam - WR

In a draft with so many great WR's, Sam may be a steal at this spot. Big body, good hands, very athletic - he will be an excellent #3 receiver filling in the slot and making the tough, short-yardage catches. Sam would be a 2nd round pick in most drafts, but this is probably the deepest and best draft ever for WR's.

Round 6 - Derrick Pope - LB

Derrick fits the Miami mold for a LB. Tough competitor with decent upside. Could develop in 2-3 years as a very nice LB.

Round 7 - ??????????

Best player available

Personally I'd trade down if i could. I'd rather have Smiley or Snee who PROBABLY can start now then draft someone who will start in 2-3 years. LOVE the P.K. Sam pick..the guys tall and fast with great hands...still hate FSU though :tongue:

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
Pk sam would be even better in rd 7 or we don't take him at all.

hmmm just a hunch...but I'm guessing you're not a fan? :D

Honestly, that sounds very realistic in as much as all the names and positions we draft and in which rounds seem to come out of nowhere.

Originally posted by FinFan57
Gents, from the Wild-*$$ Guess Draft Central, we have a revised new Mock Draft.

I wish we could draft Shawn Andrews, but I'm afraid he'll be gone by #20. Trading down is a real possibility and I think Spielman will take a look at available OL (after Andrews is gone) and come to the conclusion that none are worth a 1st round pick. Therefore, I think he'll go with DL and come back to the OL in Round 3. Here is the controversial Mock Draft.

Round 1 - Marcus Tubbs - DT

Huge upside and a gap-eating run stopper that Miami covets. Could be the next Timbo with time and experience. Miami is aging quickly with all DT's at thirtysomething. Tubbs is too good to pass up.

Round 3 - Adrien Clarke - OL

Huge body with great upside. Should be a great space-eating, road-grading RG. Has not played up to his full potential, but has the skills and size to be dominant in 2-3 years.

Round 4 - P.K. Sam - WR

In a draft with so many great WR's, Sam may be a steal at this spot. Big body, good hands, very athletic - he will be an excellent #3 receiver filling in the slot and making the tough, short-yardage catches. Sam would be a 2nd round pick in most drafts, but this is probably the deepest and best draft ever for WR's.

Round 6 - Derrick Pope - LB

Derrick fits the Miami mold for a LB. Tough competitor with decent upside. Could develop in 2-3 years as a very nice LB.

Round 7 - ??????????

Best player available
Not too bad, I have mention Clarke before and if he can control his weight(sounds familiar?) he could be a great player as long as he works at it.Sam might be gone in round 3 but who's to say?I'd rather have Wilfork or Starks but they might be gone. I think we'll have a combo of o-line WR and DT with our 1st 3 picks but in which order will depend on who's there when we pick. Overall, I'd not cry if we got those players.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom