New News on FRED TAYLOR... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New News on FRED TAYLOR...

Re: Fletcher's Not a Bust....Yet

Originally posted by Expo88
I agree with 06 that Fletcher still needs another year to prove himself. In the end I believe that he may be a good CB but I still question picking him up in the first place when they had Cousin and Kelly- who was a decent corner with a bit of an attitude- sitting on the bench. That pick probably would have been better spent elsewhere regardless of how good Fletcher turns out to be. :confused:

I'm just beginning to think that the 'Fins just shouldn't draft in the first round anymore. Recent history has shown that they seem to be able to pick up some real quality talent in the later rounds but in the first they constantly flounder. That's one of the reasons that I'm all for picking up Williams. If they can postpone giving up the third rounder until next year, or package a lower round pick this year with the first, and a low rounder next year, I think RW would be an awesome pick up. We'll see how it goes though, we should know more by next week.:band:

:jumper:
i can't agree with you more, i think the fins should go after RW , even if it means giving the 1st round pick and even 3rd round pick at least you know what your getting , when you draft someone that late in the first round it's like guessing if the player is going to be good enough to make a difference to the team . the fins should go after some big time players like RW , ken dilger or some other big names in the free agent pool and release some of their own high priced talent like tim bowens , oj mcduffie , gardner , don't get me wrong i like everyone of those guys but the saleries they make are crazy for the amount of play they gave the last two or three years , i say out with old and in with the new , i also say lets get RW , and some other big name free agents and go and get that super bowl !!! screw the futur and lets win a super bowl NOW !!!:evil:

We must be careful about the future. We don't want to screw ourselves over cap wise. We can't risk losing big name players like JT or Madison b/c we went on a spending spree like we did in 95.

Originally posted by booyeah_
We must be careful about the future. We don't want to screw ourselves over cap wise. We can't risk losing big name players like JT or Madison b/c we went on a spending spree like we did in 95.
i agree with you but if we keep giving 25 million to players like fiedler what futur are we make for ourselves for 25 million we get bledsoe ,RW , fred taylor , and many more .

Back
Top Bottom