New NFLDraftCountdown.com mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New NFLDraftCountdown.com mock draft

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Full 3 round mock now

I like it. Wright has us taking Jimmy Williams in the first and Charlie Whitehurst in the 3rd.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

EDIT: It also says this: Another area where the team would like to improve is wide receiver where, beyond Chris Chambers and Marty Booker, there is very little depth and a guy who is said to interest them is Chad Jackson if he is still available.

I think Whitehurst might end up in Kansas City in round 2. He has a workout forthcoming with them and if it all goes well.....

HysterikiLL said:
Full 3 round mock now

I like it. Wright has us taking Jimmy Williams in the first and Charlie Whitehurst in the 3rd.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

EDIT: It also says this: Another area where the team would like to improve is wide receiver where, beyond Chris Chambers and Marty Booker, there is very little depth and a guy who is said to interest them is Chad Jackson if he is still available.

It's been a reasonably open secret that Miami, Jacksonville and Denver are very high on Jackson.

i dont like the williams. depending on the arrington situation, if he signs with us then a cb like cromartie would be nice. if no arrington, then greenway would lessen the blow a bit.

I think Cromartie is to much of a risk. Early entry DB's do not fare well historically and he is coming off of an injury. Some scouts have even questioned his desire to play once he gets paid.

poornate said:
Some scouts have even questioned his desire to play once he gets paid.

I have NEVER heard that from anyone. Never. You don't recover from an ACL injury in 7 months without desire to play. To say that he's doing it for the money is nonsense.

I wouldn't be unhappy with the Williams pick.
Thing I don't like about this mock is 3 of my favorite players I thought we may have been able to pick up in the 3rd have really moved up. Since the Combine.
DE/LB - Parys Haralson
DT - John McCargo
S - Daniel Bullocks

poornate said:
I think Cromartie is to much of a risk. Early entry DB's do not fare well historically and he is coming off of an injury. Some scouts have even questioned his desire to play once he gets paid.
Where did you hear this?

I dont hate Williams, but Id rather Cromartie, or Simpson. If we took Whitehurst that would mean we used a 2nd, a 3rd, and a 6th all on QBs this year. Im not a big fan of that. Id rather use one of our 7ths, or look at undrafted FA if we want another young QB

poornate said:

you don't come back from an injury like that hoping for money. He has worked hard to get back to where he is now. I think that says alot about his work habbits. Im a fan. He has the size and speed. Would look great in a Miami uni

Back
Top Bottom