New nickname for defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New nickname for defense

It's got a nice ring, but let's get alittle more creative. You can't just steal the Steelers name.

Too bad we didn't have an explosive offense.

Could be called the Aqua Arsenal ;D.

Another question..
What's the tag to put an image for your sig? Done it millions of times on other boards but it doesn't seem to be working.

Must be doing something wrong.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Another question..
What's the tag to put an image for your sig? Done it millions of times on other boards but it doesn't seem to be working.

Must be doing something wrong.

[ img ]www.addressofpic.jpg [ /img ]

without the spaces...and substituting the real url of your pic!
;)

Yeah, sorry man. That name, "TEAL CURTAIN", doesn't sound intimidating to me. Sounds more like a Christopher Lowell design thing. And we all know what type of guy he is. They would catch a lot of flack for a name like that.

Just my two pennies.

But good topic though. I'll try and think of something.

Originally posted by jtown777
Yeah, sorry man. That name, "TEAL CURTAIN", doesn't sound intimidating to me. Sounds more like a Christopher Lowell design thing. And we all know what type of guy he is. They would catch a lot of flack for a name like that.
:chuckle:

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
You ready??

THE TEAL CURTAIN!!!:fire:

Hmm maybe if they were the Key West Dolphins. :bling:

Oliver...

Who would get scared by the "teal curtain" a squeeky duck?

How about, which most of you will agree with me and its the only team that fits miami's fast defense and all in your face.

The swarming Aqua

Originally posted by breckenridge55
It's got a nice ring, but let's get alittle more creative. You can't just steal the Steelers name.

Why not?? They stole the "Terrible Towel" from us.

I like the Teal Curtiain. I think it's funny.

Back
Top Bottom