New Offesive Line | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Offesive Line

Trading Surtain? That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard! He was our best player in the secondary (at least in my opinion) and the 10th pick in the draft won't give us anything. The only o-lineman worthy of a top 15 pick, McKinnie, will be gone. No one should take a safety that early. Those are our two positions we need most. I don't want to trade any more draft picks, I am happy with what we got. Take a couple o-lineman for depth and draft a safety who might be able to start and we should be set.

Originally posted by bigbry
QUESTION miadphan13, have you ever posted at Dolphin Talk? if not I would like to take this opportunity to invite you.:)

Thanks guys!! :D I believe FFiB and SugarCane had offered at one time, but I never made it over. Maybe I'll check it out sometime. :)

You save all your good Dolphin talk for us here at Finheaven, alright 13? All you other MBs can go out and get your OWN beautiful Dolphins' cheerleader.

Originally posted by inFINSible
You save all your good Dolphin talk for us here at Finheaven, alright 13? All you other MBs can go out and get your OWN beautiful Dolphins' cheerleader.
I second that motion :D

Well, it seems my peeps have spoken. :) I do hold 3 titles on this board, so I should remain loyal, thanks AJ!! :D Plus, I have a star beside my name because I believe that this message board ROCKS!! :rocker:

Not only have I been promoted to FinHeaven cheerleader, Entertainment Coordinator and the official Travel Agent of FinHeaven, but I am also a member. :D :lol: :lol:

But Ice, you have very INSIGHTFUL posts, you currently hold the #3 spot and you are the youngest member of the board. You go to other message boards and defend the Dolphins. You even defended me during our Bills fans fiasco on the BBI last season and for that I thank you very much. :) Keep up the good work! :D

Originally posted by miadphan13
Well, it seems my peeps have spoken. :) I do hold 3 titles on this board, so I should remain loyal, thanks AJ!!

By all means remain loyal,but, come on over and cheat a little
:evil: You will love it;)

BB

Although I would like to say I am older, because then more people listen to my comments, lol, I will say that I'm actually 14 years old. That's one of the reasons, if you guys don't mind, I would like to write columns for the site because it helps my writing skills in school. My future job: Anything to do with sports! I do think it would be very cool to be a sports writer, my dad's friend writes golf and Missouri basketball for the Kansas City Star. His job is so cool because he gets to goto everything. Masters, World Series, Super Bowl, Final Four. That's the life! Ok, I'll stop going on and on but I just wanted to let you guys know that, since I know iceblizzard is about the same age as me. MARION, WILLIAMS, CHESTER, and SEARCY all signed in one week. I can't wait til next school year! LMAO.

Sorry to burst your bubble man. I take it you're 14 too? I thought your Yahell name said you were 13 but that could be outdated. Look at it this way, now we have two teens on this whole board. Now you shouldn't feel left out or alone. Lol, just kidding.

We have several "born in the 80's" guys on here. :) Ahhh, to be a teenager again. :D

Originally posted by miadphan13
We have several "born in the 80's" guys on here. :) Ahhh, to be a teenager again. :D
Yes to be a teenager again,or to be in your 20's, or to be in your 30's,,,,, ohhhh well I better stop there ... Marino1983:)

I'm just glad I'm not out of the 50's. EGAD!!! But, that means I've been watching the 'Phins for a LOOONNNNNGGGGGG time. Ain't it wonderful!!

Originally posted by RevRick
I'm just glad I'm not out of the 50's. EGAD!!! But, that means I've been watching the 'Phins for a LOOONNNNNGGGGGG time. Ain't it wonderful!!

Welcome Rev, and thanks for posting. I was starting to feel very old. But we have watched and enjoyed the Dolphins for quite some time:cool:

BB

Back
Top Bottom