New on Vernon Carey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New on Vernon Carey

chambers84 said:
Minnesota may take him before we even get a shot..........

Well, it is Minnesota, and they do pick right before us... so you never know.

:)

I still wouldnt want Carey at 20 tho.

good sort of...means they might take him over Andrews so he can play next to Mckinnie

If that happens Vilma might fall to us. He wouldn't be a bad pickup. Could probably start over Greenwood at OLB right away, that way he and Zach could play on passing downs and we can take both Greenwood and Seau out.

rafael said:

Ya if there is a player like Vilma at 20 and no Andrews or Carey, he would probably be the BPA, why not take him. He could be the next Ray Lewis, would you like to pass on that?

This idea of Carey moving up is directly related to the news of Andrews going in the top 15 IMO

ckparrothead said:
If that happens Vilma might fall to us. He wouldn't be a bad pickup. Could probably start over Greenwood at OLB right away, that way he and Zach could play on passing downs and we can take both Greenwood and Seau out.

If Vilma is still there I highly doubt Minnesota takes an O-Linemen. The only way I see Minnesota going offense if the top DE's and LB's (Udeze, Smith, DJ Williams and Vilma) are gone.

I have heard they are high on EJ Henderson. Although his recent legal troubles may cause them to look towards LB much more closely.

If Andrews is gone we should take Evans unless a guy like Wilfork is there which I doubt. It could be Randy Starks if he's there. I just don't see us going LB so maybe we will....lol

Ozzy rules!!

On mocks that i've looked at this week i have seen Tommie Harris falling... past us.

I thought nothing of it until i saw this on the very reputable nfldraftcountdown.

Surely we would not let Harris slip past us?

I am aware he is not our prototypical run stuffing DT, but along with a monster 315lb guy, Harris could be very effective for us.

Back
Top Bottom