new orleans saints vs miami dolphins 9/30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

new orleans saints vs miami dolphins 9/30

mikeoliver1313

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The dolphins play the saint on Monday night football on 9/30.
How are saints fans for anybody who has been there as a visiting team's fan? What can i except from them
a little heckling i can handle.Is it a safe atmosphere.

I have two tickets for ths game....me and my buddy (Saints fan) cant go. More info later but theyre for sale.

I went to Saints games in the middle 80's before they won big so my info is dated. But they were a strange, laid-back bunch insofar as their attitude toward visiting fans. They had 2 modes: party like crazy (when they lost) and party even harder (when they won). They seemed oblivious to the opposition or opposing fans- they were really just there to "have fun" and maybe their team will do something. They never sold out so parking was in the Dome and easy (and safe). The street parking is something I think I would avoid, but they are well PAST used to dealing with football crowds and street issues from years of big games in that venue. NOPD is a salty bunch and they keep it safe.

The Brees era supposedly has made them even classier. The crowd is more exclusive (tougher tickets).

I went to a Sugar Bowl with LSU in it and trust me, LSU fans are much, much different. Not for the faint of heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom