Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Plan D

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Regan21286

Wa Wa Wee Wa
Reaction score
I say we bench Fiedler, who conveniently revealed his true side today. In addition, these plans should be considered by the Fins...

Plan A.
Put Griese in either for garbage time or to see what he can do. Then in the offseason, find a decent trade for Fiedler, DT, and some O-Linemen, preferably for cheap draft picks. Then draft all WRs or O-linemen. Keep defense intact and sign FA O-linemen or WRs(maybe Keyshawn). Drop Norv, Wanny, Keith Armstrong. Give Griese and newcomers more time in the new offense.

Plan B.
Drop Fiedler, DT, O-line (cept McKinney, maybe Nails, and the other rooks) and hopefully get some WRs and O-linemen through the draft or FA market. Try to find a young QB to take over and groom him behind Griese a la Bengals.

Plan C.
Drop as many on the offense as possible (excluding McMichael, Ricky, Chambers, McKinney, and some of our rookie linemen). Demote Wanny to assistant coach of making players happy and find someone new. Get a new Special Teams coach and QB coach. See if Mike Shula wants to come back. Replace everyone through drafts or signings.

Plan D.
Beg Marino to come back from retirement. Make many drastic moves to the staff and roster. Have defensive players play some offense roles (JT as tight end, TBowens/Chester/Zgonina as O-linemen, Surtain and Thomas as WRs). Very radical...

oh yea, brian griese is definately the answer, if only he could get his chance:rolleyes:

How about a plan E, because all of those (especially D which is just fantasy land) are not too great.

Get rid of Wanny, Norv, maybe keep Bates, and get rid of Armstrong...when is the last time we've had a KR for a TD? I can't even remember.

Get rid of Fiedler, get some better o-linemen. I hope Sage gets a chance to play against the Jets when we've probably been eliminated in the last week if they keep coaching and playing like they did today.

Mine sounds like A, but it would be very hard to trade JF becuase of his big contract...and who would want/need him? Same goes with DT, all you would get for him is at best a 5th round pick.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
Mine sounds like A, but it would be very hard to trade JF becuase of his big contract...and who would want/need him? Same goes with DT, all you would get for him is at best a 5th round pick.

If we can get a 5th round pick for DT, that'd be more than we'd deserve. :tongue: Same goes for Fiedler. Maybe the front office can trick someone into taking Fiedler, say Arizona or Oakland. I've seen Fiedler mess things up for 3 years, might as well see what Griese does in 3 years. Maybe he'll turn into Jon Kitna; he once sucked, but with a young QB to be groomed, Kitna went on fire.

All of those plans suck. Anyway, you can't demote Wannstedt, he would never accept that. We should fire him, but he won't come back to this team with a lesser role. Next year, he will either be our head coach or he won't have a job with our orgnanization.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
All of those plans suck. Anyway, you can't demote Wannstedt, he would never accept that. We should fire him, but he won't come back to this team with a lesser role. Next year, he will either be our head coach or he won't have a job with our orgnanization.

You never know...:rolleyes:

Ok Reagan, I can tell you're a little hostile about todays game. If this plan would have come out 9 days ago, would you have said that Fiedler was barely worth a 5th rounder? I totally doubt it.

And seriously, if Wanny is still around next year with this team, you can find all of my Dolphins items on Ebay. I'm not joking.

Ok Reagan, I can tell you're a little hostile about todays game. If this plan would have come out 9 days ago, would you have said that Fiedler was barely worth a 5th rounder? I totally doubt it.

And seriously, if Wanny is still around next year with this team, you can find all of my Dolphins items on Ebay. I'm not joking.

I don't know, for some reason I knew Jay would come falling back down before the NE game. He does this often. :lol: I might end up buying ur stuff off eBay. Got anything good? :eat:

What do you want? I've got basically a little of everything. Interested in sports cards?

haha, maybe. I might find myself living in Mass. next year, not a very good idea to stock up on Dolphins stuff. Any winter stuff will come in handy though :lol:

That stuff I need! lol Sorry dude.

Oh well. Hmm...Jay Fiedler's injured in a Pats game, a little deja vu here, wonder what that means. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom