New Possible TB Trade Scenerio | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Possible TB Trade Scenerio

any chance ronnie brown will still be there at 5?...that would make it really worth it when tying in the x-tra picks.

brech10 said:
any chance ronnie brown will still be there at 5?...that would make it really worth it when tying in the x-tra picks.

one of the big 3 will be left. that may be good enough

you might like simms, but hes not a franchise QB, and barely a #2 QB. if you were to trade the #2 overall pick to tampa, he might be IN the trade, but he would not be the MAIN ITEM in the trade.

swaping 1st rounders to begin with.
then later picks also. eather this years 2nd, or next years 1st.
then simms just thrown in for the hell of it.

also, the bucs want to talk trade for T. Henry. just some more info, on IF they traded who would they go for. they arnt happy with there RB and may be looking to get one.

ch19079 said:
you might like simms, but hes not a franchise QB, and barely a #2 QB. if you were to trade the #2 overall pick to tampa, he might be IN the trade, but he would not be the MAIN ITEM in the trade.

swaping 1st rounders to begin with.
then later picks also. eather this years 2nd, or next years 1st.
then simms just thrown in for the hell of it.

also, the bucs want to talk trade for T. Henry. just some more info, on IF they traded who would they go for. they arnt happy with there RB and may be looking to get one.

well i didn't mean he would be THE trade, obviously we get their first, maybe another pick or two, and simms tossed in is what I was implying, or thought I said anyway

fins gets TB's 1st round, 2nd round, either both 3rds or a 3rd, 4th,5th
bucs get Fin's 1st round pick.

this is done according to draft pick values.

death7star said:

either that or we get 1, 2 and some next year instead of them giving up a whole first day

Pewterninja said:
If we take a QB, and do all the kaka that you guys propose for the trade to move up to the #2 pick. I will run butt naked through the streets of Tampa.

Simply is not going to happen. Many Buc fans will be digruntled like postal workers. Gruden likes old men at Qb, but he might be buying the hype of Alex Smith. So I hope and pray that he does not go the route of dispensing picks like they were peez.

At first I wasn't sure I wanted the trade to happen. Now with your threat I really don't want it to happen unless of course you're really a hot chick pewter ninja.

death7star said:

i could see a 1st, 3rd, 5th this year, and a 1st next year...

Back
Top Bottom