New Poster Here!! :) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Poster Here!! :)

thanks yall are so nice, it's nice to see how many fin fans we have around this site!!!

There is quite a bit, Were always nice to the girls :wink:

Hey I haven't posted much just yet but I like to talk and give my opinion about well, just about everything so I thought i'd introduce myself! I work over at the training facility. I'm 20 years young and I attend BCC when i'm not working. LOVE the Fins...and well, thats why i'm here! Feel free to say hi! :) OH ya, Amanda btw :)

Hello Amanda, welcome aboard again (I know we talked in 2 other threads!)

Bow in the presence of Clumpy :mad:

:jk: :calm:

Welcome.........and NO, I'm not a closet Phiny Phan :mad:

Hi Amanda! Hi everone! My name is Mike and I live in RI am 40 and have been a Dolphins fan since I was 5. Remember watching them play the Cowboys in SB 6. It' s so nice to read all the input from all the Dolphin fans out there. I don't have much company up here in discussing the Dolphins except from Pats fans telling me how much they stink(lol). It seems everone is pretty happy about Cam becoming the new head coach. Me also. Hopefully, he can get this thing turned around and we can get back to winning. Not 10-6,11-5,9-7. I mean championships! After being a Phins fan for all these years, you tend to get spoiled. We were always the model of stability and winning in the NFL. Great coach in Shula and a great owner in Joe Robbie. You knew every year they were going to put a good to great product on the field. Now for these past 10 years it seems, the shoes been on the other foot and I hate it! From JJ to Satan and everything in between, they've been a mess. Hopefully Cam can get the Dolphins pointed in the right direction for the future because right now they're all about the past. and bring back the old logo and uniforms please! Go Dolphins!

Hello Amanda, welcome aboard again (I know we talked in 2 other threads!)

offering more father figuring I presume. nice work.

Welcome Amanda. If you see Jill Strafaci around your workplace
don't approach her, she's mean. And please don't tell her you saw
me goofing around the internet.

Have fun here. And Go Dolphs.

Back
Top Bottom