NEW power ranking were #1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NEW power ranking were #1

hopefully colts can change that!

Go Colts

It will be a good game!

Good luck to everyone!

No! I like it when we are down the list and being disrespected.

Pats destroy the Steelers

Fish beat Division 1-AA Lions

Fish shouldn't be top 5...........who paid the author?

Back to the cellar, Bills fan.

In all honestly this isn't much to be get excited about. We played the awful Lions who made some mistakes that you wouldn't even find in a high school football game. This Sunday against the Colts is where we face a real test.

Originally posted by Nick
This Sunday against the Colts is where we face a real test.

Are you kidding me???? All we're gonna hear next week is how bad the Colt's defense is and wait till the NY game. :lol:

Originally posted by Merman

Are you kidding me???? All we're gonna hear next week is how bad the Colt's defense is and wait till the NY game. :lol:

And then they will tell us that New Yorks run D sucks too much and that we have to wait until 2 weeks later to face the Patriots.

These guys had us at no. 1 B4 the game...

http://www.football.com/nfl/rankings.shtml

But frankly, since we extracted the urine from the power rankers with their postseason rankings, we shouldn´t get carried away with these positive ones. I'm with the quiet confidence Wanny is displaying!:D

Bring on the Colts. Perfect season until proven otherwise.

(anyone who was saying Tom Brady wa a one hit wonder last season still think so after his game/stats on MNF? Looking forward to those 2 games this season)

Sunday was like a 5th preseason game.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

And then they will tell us that New Yorks run D sucks too much and that we have to wait until 2 weeks later to face the Patriots.

And then they'll tell us that the Patriots were a 1 year wonder after all and that we'll have to wait untill we play the Broncos. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Barbarian

And then they'll tell us that the Patriots were a 1 year wonder after all and that we'll have to wait untill we play the Broncos. :rolleyes:

than they will say the broncs were 8-8 last year and that they have no scary defense

It's the first game of the season, don't make reservations for hotel rooms in San Diego just yet.

Back
Top Bottom