New Prisco article already! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Prisco article already!

FrankTheTank

Scout Team
Reaction score
http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6715986

Can you believe this guy? He makes it sound like we got blown out by the Jags when we actually won. I can't believe his ignorance. I'm not sure if it's b/c he always picks the Dolphins to lose and they always prove him wrong or what. He makes a few valid points but gives no credit whatsoever.

I agreed with this statement.........

"None," said one Jaguars defender. "We knew what was coming. They are predictable. Norv Turner is overrated. We knew they'd go to Ricky on first down and maybe second down and then try and go to the tight end on third down. We knew what they were doing all day long."

Like I said Norv playcalling this year has been questionale and he needs to mix it up more period.I bet this sttement is true on 90% of play calling all season.

Run ricky first down
Maybe second down
Pass on third down

Last edited by a moderator:
It's obvious when the ball is going into Ricky's hands. They don't hit the receivers enough.

my buddy was driving over today and listend to westwood one radio and guys were talking dolphins and this guy was saying he got a note from prisco saying that miami should be able to pass all day on jags pass D yadda yadda yadda. after the guy said pete prisco, the whole room broke up in laughter saying that ricky will run run run all day and to suggest otherwise is insane and they asked the guy if prisco could send them some good weed over!:lol:

Originally posted by minus
I agreed with this statement.........

"None," said one Jaguars defender. "We knew what was coming. They are predictable. Norv Turner is overrated. We knew they'd go to Ricky on first down and maybe second down and then try and go to the tight end on third down. We knew what they were doing all day long."

Like I said Norv playcalling this year has been questionale and he needs to mix it up more period.I bet this sttement is true on 90% of play calling all season.

Run ricky first down
Maybe second down
Pass on third down

Hey, more credit for our team. It's sad when you know what the other team is doing all day, but still loose. Pitiful Jags. Pitiful.

The reason he's saying we're predictible is because of the Reverse and Fiedler draw didn't work. If they worked this wouldn't be an issue. Norv should have came up with something else. I'm still waiting for play action on first down and second and short.

There was play action all day if I remember.

I could of sworn they ran like 3 play actions in a row once :D

It seems to me that they need to mix the formations up a bit more. You always know when Ricky is going to run when there's 2 tight ends in. Why don't they spread the field and run out of that? Then again, our line is pretty pitiful so they only way we can run is w/ 2 tight ends in. Something needs to be done w/ this line, I can't wait for Dixon to come back and sit one of these guys on the bench b/c the current 5 aren't gettin it done.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, the Jaguars knew all our plays. That's why we WON by two touchdowns. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and Norv Turner is really overrated. All those Super Bowls in Dallas were a fluke. Ricky running for 1800+ yds last year was also a fluke. What do we know. Prisco of course knows everything.

sigh... I guess being in 1st place isn't good enough.

Oh, yeah, and wow, we have been running Ricky SOOOO MUCH. Our entire offense relies on him! That's why for two weeks straight he's had less than 25 carries a game (22, 19) and we won both.

" 'We're happy with the win, but as an offense, we're not satisfied with just doing what it takes to win," said Fiedler, who completed 14 of his 27 passes for 147 yards. He missed the one big play he had available to him when he overthrew James McKnigh t on what should have been a touchdown. "

WTF? Jay's pass was right on the money. McKnight dropped the ball. Of course, Prisco knew that... right?

I hope Prisco dies a most horrible death.

Last edited by a moderator:
"That's how they'll get it. Unless the Dolphins open things up some, the defense is again going to have to carry this team into the playoffs. The question is can it finally help shake off the end-of-season flops from the past couple of seasons?"

Both Baltimore and Tampa Bay were carried by their defenses all the way to Super Bowl championships. It worked for them, why can't it work for us? There is nothing wrong with it. Plus; they didn't have a player like Ricky on either of their offenses.

Argh, sorry for so many posts. This guy really ticks me off. He goes out of his way to diss the Dolphins.

SCREW HIM THAT PRICKSO GUY , HE'S PROBABLY A BILLS FANS THATS WHY HE'S A LOSER JUST LIKE THEM ::fire:

Actually he is a Jets fan then a Bills fan, plus respects the Pats.

Originally posted by Gonk
"That's how they'll get it. Unless the Dolphins open things up some, the defense is again going to have to carry this team into the playoffs. The question is can it finally help shake off the end-of-season flops from the past couple of seasons?"

Both Baltimore and Tampa Bay were carried by their defenses all the way to Super Bowl championships. It worked for them, why can't it work for us? There is nothing wrong with it. Plus; they didn't have a player like Ricky on either of their offenses.

Argh, sorry for so many posts. This guy really ticks me off. He goes out of his way to diss the Dolphins.

Wow, someone who really gets it! Right on...and to everyone crying about predictability....Do you think Norv is going to open up anything new on the Jags when you have a good chance of what they've seen in previous games working?

This is usually the trap game that the Dolphins lose....they always play to the level of their competition...don't know why, it's scary at times..but a win is a win. Defense stepped up big when it counted.

Ricky makes a difference!

Back
Top Bottom