New Prizes In Football Pool! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Prizes In Football Pool!

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Well... as promised, prizes have been added to the list of prizes for the football pool thanks to our Fan Shop, Football Fanatics.

Check out the football pool page, and scroll down to prizes. There are tons of great prizes to be one.

And remember, there WILL be random prizes throughout the season. Meaning one week we may give a prize to the top two players, and another week we may give a prize to the tenth ranked player. However, no player will win the "random prize" contest twice.

Check out the page, register if you haven't already and get READY TO RUMBLE!

Also, as always... tell me what you think!

Thank you AJ! There is some great stuff that I can't wait to win. You guys are toast:D

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Well... as promised, prizes have been added to the list of prizes for the football pool thanks to our Fan Shop, Football Fanatics.

Check out the football pool page, and scroll down to prizes. There are tons of great prizes to be one.

And remember, there WILL be random prizes throughout the season. Meaning one week we may give a prize to the top two players, and another week we may give a prize to the tenth ranked player. However, no player will win the "random prize" contest twice.

Check out the page, register if you haven't already and get READY TO RUMBLE!

Also, as always... tell me what you think!

I'm in AJ.:cool: It'll be nice to win some of those prizes.;) :eat:

And REMEMBER! Even if you aren't in the top three... I will give out random prizes... and I'll look out for the people that joined through the board ;)

Back
Top Bottom