New Proverb | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Proverb

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I have been reading as I promised and trying to avoid participation in the circus called this website. Remind me not to ever ask some of you what you really think about a player. Some of you have got to be personnel people because you are so quick to place judgements on a player's abilities (in this case, St. Clair).

Whether I agree with these signings are not I can't wait for some of these moves to actually work so I can see your excuse for that. There is an old proverb that says it is better to listen and wait before you rush to talk or place judgement. Well, some of you are re-writing proverbs for the 21st Century. Blow-off your opinion, deal with what becomes reality, and find something else to moan about. LOL,

Lee2000

Well put

cause you know according to some people

Feely is gonna stink
we'll botch the draft
david Boston, if we sign him, will win us the superbowl single handedly
We wont have any offensive line
St. Clair sucks
Steussie wont be signed
Wade Smith will suck
add your opinion here

hey but this board would be boring if you didn't have your pessimists and homers, makes for good debate.:)

You just made me think of an ole proverb, " One man's trash maybe another man's treasure!"

At least thats how I remember it....

Lee! Well at least for me it's just 30yrs of frustration that's all! It's something that's fun to do in the offseason! As far as this yr goes i like what Rick has done! GO RICKY GO!!! Again welcome back!!

Back
Top Bottom