new Raider here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

new Raider here

RaiderCad

Practice Squad
Reaction score
heh phin fans RaiderCad here, coming from the Raiders message board and hearing great things about this site:wink: , a few Dolphin fans are coming there and are cool guys so i thought id return the favour and visit this message board, on the Raiders board i am Cad and encourage people to sign up who want to talk football not smack

i love the Raiders and have supported them through thick and thin:cooldude: , my brother's a Titan fan:shakeno: and my Dads a whiner fan:sidelol: :lol: .

anyways i respect the Dolphins, we go way back having some great nail biting games.

I cant wait for Shell to turn us around!!!:D

Just wanted to stop by and wish the the dolphins a productive season and best of luck

later

thx for the kind words, i usally find some cool articles on the Raiders and Dolphins and will post them in for everyone when ever i see them:)

RaiderCad said:
thx for the kind words, i usally find some cool articles on the Raiders and Dolphins and will post them in for everyone when ever i see them:)

Thanks bro

oh BTW is there a reason my avatars wont load up? when i try to get one it just turns white and has a red cross up the top and doesnt allow me, any reason? i have done the right dimensions and everything and still no results

RaiderCad said:
oh BTW is there a reason my avatars wont load up? when i try to get one it just turns white and has a red cross up the top and doesnt allow me, any reason? i have done the right dimensions and everything and still no results

I can see it now

Back
Top Bottom