New Signature | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Signature

Boone said:
I hope your right....but....

Ronnie is a rookie & Ricky is an unpredictable weirdo who needs to get back into shape...

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Ricky is a year without experience and he is acting like he has nothing to prove anyway. Our backfield is all ready overrated :o

fin-atic said:
I am stoked about having Ricky AND Ronnie both in the backfield. All I hear is people complaining that Ricky may not be as good. etc.

Well he may be as good, and Ronnie Brown may be as good as advertised.
What would that mean to this team for offense? I mean think about it!!

This could be one of the most dominant backfields in history.

To celebrate this, I have launched a new signature. I am dedicating it to all our rivals in the AFC East.
is this the new happy Fin-Atic ????

zeke0123 said:
is this the new happy Fin-Atic ????
Dude, I have always been a happy fan at heart. I just had had enough of the Wanny/Fiedler/Speilman crap over the last couple of years. And I think time has shown that my feelings, and many posts, were all justified.

But as many here who have met me will tell you, I am a positive upbeat and loyal fan.

Nice sig, but I'm still skeptical about this whole Ricky coming back thing....I hope it works out if it does in fact happen. Never know...he could get cut in camp...lol

Raekwon The Che said:
Ricky is a year without experience and he is acting like he has nothing to prove anyway. Our backfield is all ready overrated :o
Nobody's pverrating anything. We are optimisitic because we have supreme talent in the backfield. What's wrong with that? You guys can sit around waiting for the bomb to go off. I think the rest of us are very happy to see a Dolphin team where there is an infusion of talent and youth that at least gives us a chance.

Why dish on Ricky? He is coming back and trying to do the right thing. Everyone should be allowed to make ammends.

I like our chances a lot more with Ricky and Ronnie then I did with Gordon and Minor.

fin-atic said:
Dude, I have always been a happy fan at heart. I just had had enough of the Wanny/Fiedler/Speilman crap over the last couple of years. And I think time has shown that my feelings, and many posts, were all justified.

But as many here who have met me will tell you, I am a positive upbeat and loyal fan.
I know Im just glad your outta the wanny "funk" :D

zeke0123 said:
I know Im just glad your outta the wanny "funk" :D
Me too. It was no fun being there. It is much nicer on the sunny side of the street!

I would love to see Ricky and RB both get 1,000 yards this season....I know it won't likely happen both it could. :)

Back
Top Bottom