New to the board, but not new to the fins! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New to the board, but not new to the fins!

BrewMan13

Eternal Optimist
Reaction score
Hey there, thought I'd say a little about myself. Name's Jason, I live in upstate NY outside of Albany. Been a fins fan since 3rd grade, which I guess makes it 20 years now.
I can remember where I was for many classic fins moments, like when they blew out the bills 37-20 and Louis Oliver had a really long int return, the infamous fake spike against the jets, and when Marino came back from his achilles injury and had an incredible game against the pats (that deep ball thrown on 4th down with the game on the line typified his career in my mind).
You might not think this area has many fins fans, but I've come across a few. Had a barber that was a fan, a co-worker at my summer job when I was younger, a couple current co-workers, and I even converted a couple of my cousins. Sure is better then when I was a kid, I didnt know anyone else who liked them and used to get harassed at school when they lost (about half my shirts were dolphins related, so everyone knew).
I may live in NY but I hate most NY teams, especially the Jets and Bills (naturally). Grew up watching Marino, so I was spoiled in that respect :D .
This playoff drought has to end though, 5 years :shakeno: . I have faith that the next couple years will be good ones!
So yeah, hi :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom